Friday, September 7, 2007

EVERYTHING IS EXACTLY THE SAME


This is the house that is EXACTLY THE SAME AS BEFORE


ahahaha


This is pretty self explanatory here


HAWT


Lanilas this is your hat ok


Oh hey Vanity what are you looking at


HOLY FUCKING SHIT WHAT


Yeah this is pretty much the most badass guitar ever.


:rock:


:D Yey drums


Whs tbqh you're pretty boring


Whatever man I don't care


AAAGH FUCK WATER
YOU COCK


A threeway water balloon fight!


Lol sil's gonna get it

Afterwards, Poker!


So uh, how do you guys feel about busts? I prefer large ones myself.


You guys wanna go watch some porn after?

No. No we do not.

I had to actually delete the fucking table because they would not leave it alone. They played two games, Whs won the first, and Vanity won the second. During this, Lanilas gained three creativity points.


This dog fucking HATES whs. Seriously.


Well hello doggy I'm sure your terrifying growls mean you want to play :downs:


Whoops my dyke alarm is going off, it must be Molly!


FUCKING HELLDOG


Fuck you dog that is my space bed what is your fucking problem get out of here


Lol fuck you asshole

The dog fucks off, leaving...

FUCK


Yeah it's real fucking funny, jackass. You can go fill in the hole.


This is a boring picture. It took them about an hour to navigate the table and sit down. Christ.


Those are Molly's dishes.

SEE EXACTLY THE SAME

No comments: